Friday, January 31, 2014

I was elected in Delhi for making plans about National elections. When people ask me what have I done, I say, "Dude we have got just 30 days". Lol, they don't see that I wasted 10 days for Lok Sabha election strategies, 3 days for Dharna strategies and 2 days for Binny episode. I started my campaign by speaking against Sheila Diskhit (370 pages of documents).I have not mentioned Sheila Dikshit in the corruption list because she is not contesting for Lok Sabha, and since she is not contesting against AAP, she is no more our concern. Obviously, we are working for Delhi too. Power prices are hiked, and milk will be costlier. A brutal racial murder is also reported, but we have already blamed Delhi police for that. So within 30 days, we have spoken about Telangana, Kashmir, TATA, Reliance, Reservation, Khap and things which are less related to developmental plans of Delhi . We are a party of difference, and we calculate difference by comparing our stupidity with the stupidity of BJP and Congress. Wait, if you criticize us, we will call you paid agents. Via Bhak Sala

Don't Forget to Share

No comments:

Post a Comment